The Hotel La Perla offers a myriad of services and special arrangements for our guests and for their bikes; apart from an internal rental service, the hotel also provides qualified and experienced staff who will assist you throughout your stay.
- Reserved spaces for bikes in the garage
- Possibility of washing bikes
- Laundry service for sports clothes
- Free use of a gym (nearby)
- Rent a bike in the Hotel (for a fee)
- Discount at bike rental near the hotel (Price depending on type of bike)
- On the day after arrival (or any other day on request) briefing with our expert providing information about cycling paths, difficulty levels and possible assistance
- Service card with emergency numbers
- Repair area
- Left-luggage office and use of shower on day of departure
- Bicycle tour map Verona Garda Bike
- Regenerative afternoon snack at the bar – on request – € 4,00 per person
- Sale of energy bars at the bar
- Packed lunch "Energy snack" € 6,00
- Water bottle € 2,00
- Pick up service guaranteed up to 20 km € 50,00 per person (8:00 – 18:00)
- Going independently with the help of a paper map provided free of charge by the guide
- Going accompanied with the guide (for a fee: € 120,00 – 3 hours)
If the desire to ride has not infected the whole family, or if after returning from your bike tour, you still want to explore the beauties of the area, you are in the right place! For your leisure time, from Bike Hotel La Perla, you can easily reach the most beautiful villages of the Lake Garda, like Bardolino, Lazise, Peschiera and Torri del Benaco. Within a short span of time, you can reach the town of Malcesine, the starting point of the panoramic cable car that will take you to Mount Baldo located at an altitude of 1800 meters, or you can simply walk to the Garda harbor to embark on the historic ferry sailing on the lake. For dedicating a day to explore the culture and the history, a visit to Verona or Mantova will transcend you back in time to the memories of Romeo and Juliet, the beauty of the most famous Arena and the achievements of the Scala family and Gonzaga. Moreover, to satisfy your craving for shopping you can walk in Via Mazzini in Verona among the most famous brand of "Made in Italy", or visit one of the many outlets and shopping centers of the area.
To explore Lake Garda and its hinterland is a fascinating experience where you can enjoy the scenery, beauty and diversity of nature. The paths in the area of Lake Garda are suitable for all ages and all needs. The levels of difficulty ranging from easy cycling to climbing steep mountains. Every day you can choose a different route for yourself. You can for instance travel the paths of the wine road of Bardolino, Lugana and Valpolicella, routes to the nearby art cities such as Verona and Mantova or you cycle up from Monte Baldo to Riva del Garda and the areas of Garda Trentino. And for those who are not afraid of long distances, can ride the new route from Garda to Venice which offers unique emotions and a spectacular scenery with more than 185 km on the bicycle.
It you would like to take it easier and enjoy the scenery, why not choose to follow the route on an e-bike?
Daily rental rate € 25,00
Model: Kalkhoff Agattu B7R G Nexus
Bike & More is a well known address for cyclists from around the world, putting keen riders in touch with great cycling events in Europe and elsewhere. But also tourism bikers can contact the italian sport agency to join a sportive holiday in a beautiful corner of the world.DETAILS
For more information, please fill out the form below.